As a college student, you want to look good and popping without breaking the bank. I shared some drugstore/ beauty store makeup dupes earlier this year and today i did a face beat using some of them.
- Rkbykiss “no more blemish” foundation in the shade Honey brown.
- Kiss faux eyelashes “Au Naturale 01“
- Nica k “Nude 9″eyeshadow palette
- L. A girl pro concealer in the shade “Warm Honey“
- Mary Kay setting powder in the shade “Bronze 01“
- Black Radiance Creme Contour Palette “Medium to Dark”
- Zaron eyebrow filler
- Colormate mascara
- Nicka K liquid eyeliner
Usually when I do my makeup, I don’t go all out, I just do the basic routine and that’s that but this time for some reason I wanted to do more than just the normal routine. So here’s how it went this time :
- I started by doing my brows with my zaron brow filler and highlighted beneath my brows using the L.A girl pro concealer
- I went ahead to conceal and set my eyelids using the L.A girl pro concealer and Mary Kay setting powder respectively.
- After setting my eyelids, I used the Nude9 eyeshadow palette using the second and third shades from the left
- I then fixed my faux kiss eyelashes and used my liquid eyeliner followed by my no more blemish foundation
- To contour, I used my Black Radiance Contour palette. The Black radiance palette has a pictorial instruction right on the cover that shows you how to apply it.
- I contoured my face,and did the necessary blending then went ahead to set my face using the same setting powder
- Lastly, I blended it all in for that flawless finish and applied my rosehip oil lipgloss